This weeks podcast contains three parts, because this episode not only features new original material from your host Unfunny Fritz as well as the hated jokes section, but also a new segment, that will be part on special occasions. In this part Unfunny Fritz will talk about interesting things he found, read, saw,…(insert anything you like).
In his original material Unfunny Fritz talks about racism and how you can figure out that someone maybe a racist and explains you en detail why the name Unfunny Fritz must be untrue and Funny Fritz would probably be more suitable for him.
[spp-tweet tweet=”My wife is so racist she even bleaches brown sugar”]
Afterwards Unfunny Fritz makes you suffer through jokes about christmas, that he just copied from some random homepage before filling some time by reading you a few pages from the instruction manual of the OTO The Massage Shagger.
[spp-tweet tweet=”The casual handjob”]
To celebrate christmas this week’s jokes are about christmas:
- “I once bought my kids batteries for Christmas with a note saying, toys not included.”
- “We were so poor when I was a child that at Christmas we exchanged glances.”
- “I was so poor growing up, if I hadn’t been a boy I’d have had nothing to play with on Christmas Day.”
- “I saw a guy driving down Hollywood Boulevard with a tree on his bumper and I said: ‘Getting ready for Christmas?’ He said: ‘No, teaching the wife how to drive.'”
- Why doesn’t Santa have any kids of his own? He only comes once a year and thats down a chimney
- Why are women’s breasts like a train set a kid gets at Christmas time ? Because they were originally made for children but the father wants to play with them.
- What do a priest and a Christmas tree have in common? Their balls are only for decoration.
- Why is there an angel on top of the Christmas tree? Well, one Christmas Santa was having a terrible terrible year. Mrs. Claus was divorcing him, the reindeer got eaten by polar bears, the elves were on strike, and everything else was going wrong. Then this cheerful angel comes in with a tree and says “Merry Christmas, Santa! Where should I put this glorious Christmas tree?” “Where?!?” growled Santa, “I’ll show you where….”
All jokes told were from fark.com
If you want to find out more about the OTO The Message Shagger, just check out their website and their (over by now) Kickstarter campaign. Since Unfunny Fritz only reads some page from the instruction manual, here a nice quote from their website – don’t say afterwards that you were not warned:
OTO is your personal handheld (& handmade) massager. Well…he can get personal with your best friend too. OTO just loves returning favours. Who wouldn´t like a stimulating morning massage after all? And a relaxing one after your evening run. Need to boost up your blood flow during your long office hours? Let OTO give you a hand. And remember. He can be gentle or a little rough. Like a true shagger.
This episode was sponsored (again) by Panda & Penguin Production. Please check out their website at http://www.panda-penguin-production.com and continue laughing and making fun of them.